We are looking to recruit new service engineers (ideally with some experience of the systems we deal with). Salary £18,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
To find out more search for the job on "Indeed" or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Telecom Sound & Security Ltd - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Delta Telecom is a family run business based in South Manchester, working across the North West and beyond installing and maintaining various security and communications systems (such as CCTV, door entry, access control and nurse call systems). We are looking to expand our friendly team with experienced field engineers; although some experience is necessary further training will be provided where required.
Salary: £18,000 - £27,000 Depending on experience. Possibility of additional "On-call" payment
Hours: Monday to Friday (08.30 - 17.00 with 30mins for lunch) - 40 hours).
· Install/Service CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry, Staff Safety Systems.
· Carry out PPM (Routine maintenance service).
· Detect and repair system faults.
· Working towards being part of a call out rota providing a 24 hour, 7 days a week engineering support service to specified sites.
· Required to occasionally stay away overnight.
· Must have knowledge and experience of low voltage systems such as CCTV, Door Access and Door Entry. (Will receive on-going training/product training in order to develop engineering skills in disciplines you may be unfamiliar with).
· Basic experience of computer networking would be an advantage.
· Be able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
· Hold a valid driving licence.
· Must pass a security vetting check.
· Hold a CSCS/ESC Card.
· Stable Permanent role
· Company vehicle
· Company Mobile Phone
· Overtime available
· 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
· In house training + training courses
· Additional pay when on call out/standby rota
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent